Congratulations!!! For the first time, Inokom’s Innovative Creative Circle team, Engineering G2 from Engineering Department qualified for an International stage. The Engineering G2 has presented their project titled “Painted Body Supply Problem at AO Line” and clinched Gold Award at Innovation Conference on Quality 2014 (ICQ, Tokyo, Japan) held on 19 to 22 October 2014.
During four (4) days event of Innovation Conference on Quality 2014, a total of 52 groups participated from others Asia countries including 14 groups from Malaysia in the convention held at Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo, Japan. Theme for this event is “Innovation through Quality-Creating New Value for the World”.
|Total Participants ICQ ’14 – Tokyo|
Engineering G2 team member that participated in the competition are:
- Azuan bin Azizan – Executive
- Mohd Norizhar bin Ab Hamid – Officer
- Anuar bin Husain – Assistant Supervisor
- Hamdan bin Abdul Hamid – Assistant Supervisor
- Zulkipli bin Md Yusoff – Assistant Supervisor
- Ahmad Fuad bin Mohamad – Senior Specialist
- Mohd Armizan bin Jaafar – Specialist
While En. Asiati Raili Ariffin – Senior Executive and En. Naufal Tan – Manager joined as an ICC Committee.
The objective of this event is to share the innovative and creative solutions implemented by the participating teams through ICC activities.
- Offering precious networking opportunities to share and exchange information, opinion and ideas among quality experts and business executives around the world.
- Diligent effort in management has been made to strengthen competitiveness under the severe business environment.
- Understand the strength of yourself and leverage it, will be more and more significant in business.
- In order to make such activities realized, implementation of TQM at higher level will be required by reinforcing capability of Gemba (work place), creating attractive quality and ensuring to establish its quality assurance with preceded business model.
This prestigious event is organized and supported by:
|Organizer||Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers (JUSE)|
|Co-organizer||American Society for Quality (ASQ)|
|European Organization for Quality (EOQ)|
|International Academy for Quality (IAQ)|
|Supported by||Asian Network for Quality (ANQ)|
|China Association for Quality (CAQ)|
|Corporate Synergy Development (CSD)|
|Malaysian Productivity Corporation (MPC)|
|Technology Promotion Association (Thailand-Japan) (TPA)|
Official Result of International Conference on Quality 2014, Tokyo Japan
At the end of the event, 9 out of 14 Malaysian teams, including Inokom Corporation Sdn Bhd, clinched Gold Award while another 5 teams won Silver Award.
|ICQ 2014 Result: Malaysia Participants|