For 2 days, from 15th to 17th October 2012, Inokom participated in the National Innovative Creative Circle (ICC) & Quality Environment (QE/5S) Convention 2012 held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur. Opening ceremony was officiated by the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia – YAB Tan Sri Dato’ Hj Muhyiddin Hj Mohd Yassin and the Minister of International Trade and Industry – YB Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed.
Inokom has sent 2 teams under ICC category with the prime objectives of:
- To provide an opportunity for the participants to meet, share and exchange ideas on ICC best practices.
- To learn from the ‘Best of the Best’ Circle in achieving continuous breakthrough improvements.
- To recognize achievements gained from ICC activities; and
- To inculcate a culture of knowledge-sharing and life-long learning.
Another debutant team presented by Inokom QE Working Committee has competed under QE (5S) category with the prime objectives of:
- To serve as a platform to share best practices for performance enhancement through innovation.
- To create an opportunity for Quality Environment (5S) practitioners in sharing ideas, experiences and achievement towards improvement and seeking the best work culture to improve organizational performance and productivity; and
- To benchmark against successful organizations in managing and implementing the 5S practices.
Both Inokom ICC teams have achieved Gold – 3 Star medals while the rookie team under QE (5S) achieved Gold medal. WELL DONE!
Asiati Raili Arifin – QA/ Mansor Sirun-Corporate